Monday, 12 November 2012

what i'm wearing 028



HELLO!

Wearing one of my favourite shirts I've bought this season from Topshop. The collar tips and pattern of the shirt are so perfect and I feel this looks a lot more expensive than it actually was. The jacket is one of those military jackets with the leather sleeves which I feel will only be around for a short while but it was from the kids section therefore quite cheap! The boots, oh the boooots! Went down from £65 to £27 (including student discount) how amazing! I've been after some little winter boots but I don't usually find ones I like because I've got quite short legs therefore ankle boots tend to look odd on me. However these sit just below the ankle therefore I couldn't say no to them! 

Been such a busy week! Have so many presentations coming up at Uni which I can't wait to get out the way! But I'm gunna try not let the work get in the way of blogging.


SHIRT - TOPSHOP
JACKET - NEW LOOK
JEANS - TOPSHOP
BOOTS - TOPSHOP
FUR SCARF - gift from a friend
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK

P.S. Instagram meeee! - shannylou

X X X

8 comments:

  1. Love this shirt, the pattern is perfect! Also, your nail varnish is gorgeous, what shade is it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty!!!
    kisses from Milano!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit. That shirt is stunning!

    http://erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jacket with the faux fur scarf and that nail polish is perfect for the autumn!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, especially the fur collar.

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this look! The shirt is gorgeous and I love your shoes. Such a great location too! xx

    ReplyDelete