Thursday, 6 December 2012

what i'm wearing 030


It's starting to get ridiculously cold outside now and literally all I want to do is wear big jumpers and chunky scarves! Wearing my new Matalan boots here with some Topshop jeans. What do you guys think?


 The jumper is from Primark and is so snuggly and warm. The wool is so soft which is something I didn't expect from Primark,  at £10 though I am wondering how long it will last... Unfortunately the scarf I'm wearing here I have now lost! Literally devastated;( I got it in the New Look sale earlier this year and I adore the colours in it. Also I'm wearing lipstick, which is a very rare occurrence for me I must say! Not used to seeing myself with such a bright colour on my lips, but thought it was necessary due to the neutral colours I was wearing. 


BOOTS - MATALAN
JUMPER - PRIMARK
JEANS - TOPSHOP
FUR SCARF - NEW LOOK
MITTENS - H&M
NECKLACES - H&M / FOREVER 21

X X X

4 comments:

  1. I have the same fur stole :)! Shame you lost it though! Your hair is gorgeous and I love the jumper too :)!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! hope you can find something similar to the fur stole again! its gorgeous!
    love the lippy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! Such a good find! =)

    Aishling
    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete