Thursday, 17 October 2013

UPDATE

These are all pictures from my instagram (click on the pic to enlarge) but it's just to basically show that I've still been around the past few months, just not blogging on this site, due to circumstances I won't discuss on here. I've contemplated deleting the blog entirely but I'm too proud of it. So what I'm proposing to do is not make any promises anymore about things I'm going to do, but to just take every day as it comes. I will blog when I can and when I want to, no pressure. From now on I want to blog because I want to blog, not because I feel like I need to.
A lot has changed about me as a person and my personal sense of style, I've grown up and know I want to change the direction of my blog slightly, which will happen in time.  So stick around, see what happens.

X

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit this content was very worthwhile. I discovered you with a google search and was rather stunned at your rank for this article.
    jeux de voitures

    ReplyDelete