Friday, 21 February 2014

Interview 1



As I'm nearing the end of my 2nd year at University, I am currently in the midst of applying for internships for me to do during my '3rd' year, which is a compulsory placement year for the particular course I study. 

I had one of my first interviews yesterday for a 3 month internship and this is what I wore. The trousers and shoes are what I posted about in my previous post and I decided to pair them with a simple sheer white shirt and bright pink blazer. This outfit is VERY me - a mix of monochrome and colour blocking. 


My face make-up included eyeshadow from the Naked 3 palette and on my lips a Topshop lip bullet in red - red & pink are set to be key colours in A/W 2014 so I thought the mix would be appropriate against my black & white top/shoes/trousers. 

I have a few more interviews coming up so will post what I wear to those too.

X X X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Where are your shoes from?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! They're from New Look XX

      Delete