Thursday, 20 February 2014

New In

 Took a little shopping trip recently and this is what I picked up! I was on a budget but was pretty impressed with what I found! These are more staple items, as like I said in my last post, I like buying  sustainable items, that I'll be able to wear for more than one season.

I have a couple of interviews coming up for internships therefore wanted to purchase some new black smart-ish trousers. I was initially thinking that I was going to find a perfect paid in Topshop, however I found this pair of thick legging/trousers in Zara, in the sale, for £9.99! And they fit absolutely perfectly too. 

This isn't a super recent purchase, possibly a few weeks old? It's a leather and gold zipped mini rucksack. It is the cutest thing and despite it's small size, it somehow manages to hold everything I need for during the day when I'm out and about! I've never been a rucksack person but after some persuasion from a friend, I thought I would have a whirl and see if I could work with it. This little-un was £17.99 from New Look kids section. 

The perfect pair of pre-spring sandals, don't ya think? I saw these and immediately fell in love. This monochrome caged sandal is from New Look at the reasonable price of £24.99 and are super duper comfy! They come in all black too but for me, the mix of white and black would make it more wearable for when summer decides to arrive.

A simple, sheer black shirt and oversized peach knitted jumper. Such simple pieces that I cannot wait to wear together, and apart, and with tons of jewellery. The shirt was £8, the jumper £5 (sale) from Primark.

Another cute lil Primark shirt. This one is quite sheer, a little cropped and has flowers on, a similar one was sold in Topshop a few months back, so the £10 price tag appealed to me straight away. Again, so versatile, I think I will wear this with my black pinafore playsuit soon, hmmm.

X X X


2 comments:

  1. love every single item :) can't wait to see you wearing them! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I love the sandals!\

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete